官网首页     登录贴啦     注册     贴啦会员

兴风“作”浪 核心用户 黄金狮子座 绝版蛇夫座 发帖达人 回复达人 鸡年"大"吉 鸡年大"吉" 贴啦财富认证 黄金白羊座 黄金天秤座 土豪认证 豆地主 登峰造极 黄金金牛座 黄金巨蟹座 黄金处女座 笑傲江湖 “羊”名天下 黄金水瓶座 黄金双子座 黄金天蝎座 黄金双鱼座 黄金摩羯座 黄金射手座 虎头虎脑
如题

评分

长按一键三连
给UP主投 10枚贴豆
添加到我的收藏
欢迎来到有爱的作业啦

兴风“作”浪 核心用户 黄金狮子座 绝版蛇夫座 发帖达人 回复达人 鸡年"大"吉 鸡年大"吉" 贴啦财富认证 黄金白羊座 黄金天秤座 土豪认证 豆地主 登峰造极 黄金金牛座 黄金巨蟹座 黄金处女座 笑傲江湖 “羊”名天下 黄金水瓶座 黄金双子座 黄金天蝎座 黄金双鱼座 黄金摩羯座 黄金射手座 虎头虎脑
Dear 2020,
Goodbye.
You have been a long year. I have felt your effect in many ways. I can say that I've learned quite a few things somewhere within the eternity of your 12 months.
One of the most important things I've learned is to cherish the time I spend with others. I often think of our lives before quarantine, the simple pleasures, such as going to grab a coffee with a friend or settling in for a movie night. I realize now that I took this time for granted.
Looking back, these simple pleasures are the times I cherish the most.
I've also learned to appreciate the people around me. I now cherish my parents and appreciate their love and support more than ever before. I cherish my friends and their ability to make me laugh every day no matter the circumstances.
And most importantly, I've learned how to cherish myself. Spending months and months stuck in my home, I've had ample time to work on the person I am and gain a little more appreciation for my body and my mind.
Within the long months of quarantine, I have also found small things to be grateful for. Personally, I'm thankful for the shows, movies and music that I've discovered. I'm thankful for the creativity I've found in the world now that our doors are closed and our minds are open.
Although there's still an uphill battle waiting to be climbed, I'm grateful for the humility I still find in the world every day. Overall, 2020, you have taught me how to look for the good hidden among the bad.
Although there're parts of me that are grateful for what I've learned and what I've discovered, the largest part of me will not miss you, 2020.
I won't miss the goodbyes you have forced us to say or the losses that others have gone through. I won't miss the darkness of you, 2020, and the great pain you have caused.
We have felt the lows and the highs and everything in between. We will feel the impact of you long after you end, but we will learn to live beyond it and grow into something better.
Goodbye, 2020. It is your time to end.
Sincerely,
A writer from the Clog
回复 收起回复
欢迎来到有爱的作业啦
下载贴啦APP
看高清直播、视频!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 获取通行证